Skip to main content

Porsche 996 Turbo Wheels, Victor Equipment 10 spoke

18 x 8, ET50 offset (2) and 18 x 11, ET45 offset (2) will also suit 996 C4S, 997 Turbo, 997 C4S
Been used for track with Yokohama, Advan A050 Tyres, 295/30ZR18 and 235/40ZR18

Tread wear <20% remaining on rears, >80% remaining on fronts as per photos

$1,750 for the set of 4 plus PayPal fees and shipping

 

Contact Brett Read
Email: brett.read@iinet.net.au
Phone: 0411 135 023

27/06/2021

Connect with Porsche Club of Western Australia